Home network backup solutions?

Bill and Jan Klemme wklemme at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:26:47 UTC 2008

Hello folks,
I am considering using Fedora and have downloaded R.8, but done nothing
else yet.  Is there any email list I can go to that uses language more
newbie-friendly?  I have no clue what you people are talking about...the
terminology is super-proprietary and without a dictionary or years of
experience I am totally lost.

BTW I am not computer-illiterate.  My working career was IBM mainframe
tech support.  I am still lost in here.  With all respect for what you
all seem to know,  I need to go somewhere else to learn about this OS.
Any suggestions?

Additionally, reading these emails has given me the thought that I may
have to become a Systems Programmer again just to keep my teeny desktop
running.  Not an attractive proposition at this stage of the game....

Thanks in advance,
Bill K
PS  This post is the most familiar-sounding of any I have read today....