Disable USB ports

Tom Holroyd tomh at kurage.nimh.nih.gov
Fri Feb 22 13:58:24 UTC 2008

Yay! Points to Alan Cox for pointing the right direction. I added

  <match user="tomh">
    <return result="yes"/>
  </match>

to the <policyconfig> section of /usr/share/PolicyKit/policy/hal-
storage.policy, and now it works!

(I'm enabling, not disabling.)

On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 15:11 +0000, Alan Cox wrote:
> > I have no such file (/usr/share/PolicyKit/policy/hal-storage.policy)
> > or its directory on my f8 machine. What does that mean?
>
> Beats me. It is part of the hal package on FC8 so should be present with
> any graphical desktop installed

Dr. Tom
--
Awake and listen, you that are lonely! From the future come winds with
stealthy wings, and to subtle ears good tidings are proclaimed. Thus