segfault with kudzu on F8

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Wed Feb 27 07:13:26 UTC 2008

Some versions ago (FC4, IIRC) kudzu segfaulted with some problematic video
cards.
You should probably open a bug, but try first doing a "safe probe" (take a
look at the man page: I don't remember the switch right now) and see if it
works.
Roberto

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'