F8: Some deprecated udev-related file

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:26:15 UTC 2008

     Dear friends,

  Since I ugraded from F7 to F8, whenever I boot I see some message
about udev saying that some file is deprecated and some other file
should be somehow used. Applying the updates did not change anything
about that.

  Is this serious? Should I do anything about it and if so, what?

  I don't remember the names of the files. I tried to find the boot
messages, but from what I understand after some web searching is that
boot messages are not stored anywhere since FC4.

  Thank you for your help.

     Take care
     Oliver

--