FUDCon Boston 2008 is coming in June

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 21:12:03 UTC 2008

I'm writing to let you all know that the next FUDCon (Fedora Users and
Developers Conference) will be in Boston, MA from June 19-21.  It will
be held in the same location, and in parallel to, the Red Hat Summit
2008.

If you would like to attend this event, please sign up here:
 	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConF10

Furthermore, you can express interest in giving a talk at the BarCamp,
or in participating in or oraganizing a hackfest.

FUDCon is always free to attend.

If you would like to know more about FUDCon, here are some text and
video resources you might find interesting, taken from FUDCon Raleigh
2008, held in January.

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/01/23/fudcon-highlights/
http://spevack.livejournal.com/44085.html

We hope to see as many people from our community in attendance as
possible.

Thanks,
Max