Selinux does not allow samba

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 1 00:06:58 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 00:15 +0100, Henning Larsen wrote:
> my problem now is that I don't know how to reverse what I did to stop
> the alerts.

Previously you'd inserted a module (created by your rules), with this
command, to allow something:

  semodule -i mysamba.pp

What you allowed, I don't know.  You didn't post that data.

Reading the man file for semodule shows a "-r" remove module option.
Give that a try.

  e.g. semodule -r mysamba.pp

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.