Is this yum or livna repos problem?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 7 02:13:44 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 19:59 -0500, Tom Horsley wrote:
> The only nvidia rpm's I have installed all say -96xx (though I have
> no idea if that's the one I really want - how the devil do you tell? :-).

Past experienced showed me that the wrong one would error out as I tried
to install it.  And you can trawl through the NVidia docs to work out
which cards are supported by which package, though it strikes me that
it'd be a lot easier if they had just *one* package, and it sorted out
which files to make use of while installing, itself.  *It's* the
computer, let *it* do the working out.

My installation has left a page listing them at this location:

/usr/share/doc/*nvidia*/html/appendix-a.html

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.