another selinux issue

I have another issue with selinux, and it is an ironic one because selinux stopped selinux-troubleshooter from starting so can't see what is the issue...

I have switched to permisive mode on selinux in ordet to make live cd with revisor. But now I see that selinux troubleshooter has some problems.

I see some selinux issue pops up in my tray (yellow star) but when I
click on selinux troubleshooter I see nothing!

I only get this error: "connection failed to
/var/run/setroubleshoot/setroubleshoot_server

When I restart selinux service:
/etc/init.d/setroubleshoot restart

Now that I start selinux-troubleshooter it is connected to selinux service but I see no issues in it...

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance,
Valent.