Sound output across the network possibility

Stewart Williams lists at pinkyboots.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 15:29:12 UTC 2008

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I thought someone may know the
exact answer quickly.

Computer A = Fedora 8
Computer B = Fedora 8

On Computer A I have headphones connected to my speaker jack and is
where I listen to my music. However, I store also music on Computer B
and have no speakers connected to the soundcard.

What I want to know is, is it possible to say double click on an mp3
file on Computer B and have it output the sound through my network to
the headphones connected on Computer A's soundcard?

And also (not essential) is this also possible if Computer A is running
Windows?

Thanks in advance.