how would you backup 1TB of data to dvds?

Jacques B. jjrboucher at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:56:02 UTC 2008

<snip>
> For all I know the OP has them or is willing to get them.
> What is the answer if he needs a write-once medium?
Bottom line, the OP did not clearly outline his specific needs (even
at this point it's not clear enough to confidently suggest something
that would address all the OP's requirements).  That alone will cause
advice to be all over the radar.  Your question above is just one
example of many that remain unanswered.  The OP has apparently dropped
out of this discussion.  Without his involvement we are all just
speculating anyhow so we could argue until the cows come home as some
would say and we'll still never agree what will best meet the OPs
needs because we really don't know his full needs/wants.  For that
reason I'm moving on (much to the pleasure of those fed up with this
growing thread I'm sure).

Jacques B.