Mysql Administrator issues

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:45:15 UTC 2008

> From: manuel at todo-linux.com
> To: fedora-list at redhat.com
> Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:32:16 +0100
> Subject: Re: Mysql Administrator issues
>
> El Miércoles, 13 de Febrero de 2008 09:53, Da Rock escribió:
>> I just thought I'd post here first in case someone has come across this
>> before, or has access to the mysql bug trackers before I go and sign up for
>> one myself at mysql.com. Plus FreeBSD lists are going through a minor
>> crisis with hundreds of failure messages swarming the lists and overflowing
>> into others....
>>
>> I've got version 1.2.x of the Mysql Administrator installed from rpm and
>> I'm trying to create tables and columns but the sql commands fail every
>> time unless I'm simply creating a table. Apparently according the bug lists
>> this was fixed in the next version from 1.1.x.
>>
>> Anyone seen this?
>
> Ummm it's weird, can you create tables from the MySQL CLI or just phpmyadmin?
> I mean, is it only failing when trying to create a table or whatever using
> MySQL Administrator?
>
> Your database is working fine, isn't it?
>
> Manuel.
>
> --
> Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.
>
> Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not
> be used for urgent or sensitive issues.
>
> --

The database is fine, I can make changes using phpMyAdmin, but this problem is not new and has been registered as a bug in version 1.1.x. It was supposed to be fixed, and so I'm wondering if anyone here knows the status of this bug?

Thanks
Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_Future&_m=EXT