can I have 2 profiles/playlists in rhytmbox

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Wed Feb 13 19:48:35 UTC 2008

Henning Larsen wrote:
> Sorry about this.
>
> I failed in making a new thread, I thought I could select "reply to" on
> a mail from the list, and just change the subject of the mail. :(
>
> Guess I have to create a new mail to fedora-list at redhat.com, what about
> "reply to all"?
>
> Should I send the message to the list again, or maybe hope the first
> answer come as a net thread?

Looks to me like you created a new thread just fine.  I fail to see
where you thought you had a problem.

As far as rhythmbox goes, I'm certain you can have more than one
playlist, but don't know exactly what you mean by 'profiles'.  Do you
mean like more than one user setup for preferences?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support