bugzilla question

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 13 22:01:05 UTC 2008

Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães wrote:

>     Well ..... i know i can reassign the bug .... but i have no clue
> whom to reassign it to. Do you think it would be better to post to the
> test/devel mailing lists first or i should reassign it to someone else
> ?? If i should reassign, reassign to whom ?? Can you send me some email
> address that could watch out this bug ?

Merely posting to fedora-devel list should be enough to get more
attention. If not's very urgent do wait. We are in middle of a mass
rebuild of the entire Fedora repository (about 10000 packages) using the
latest GCC 4.3 and there are a number of issues (packages as well as new
GCC with even some build system issues cropping up) that is currently
being dealt with.

Rahul