can I have 2 profiles/playlists in rhytmbox

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 02:55:18 UTC 2008

Ric Moore wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 20:07 +0100, Henning Larsen wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> I have a lot of audio books and music, when I want to listen to music it
>> is terrible to have the audio books in the same database.
>>
>> Is it possible to make a link to rhytmbox and make that link run as an
>> other user? Or is there any other way to do it?
>>
>> ps: Where have all the noise gone? 3 weeks ago there was a lot of
>> neverending threads, full off bull.., I kinda miss it :/
>

> The list is having a smoke and a yawn, after it's last verbal orgy. Fear
> not, a fast paced exchange is sure to erupt at any moment, after a nice
> well-deserved nappy. :) Ric

I am learning a lot of new things without having to respond or delete a
lot of long bickering threads. I hope the current noise level does not
get out of control.

If you get too bored with the quiet, try the music lists. One used to
have over 400 messages a day on its slow days. Verbal wars were all the
rage.

I get my relief from subtlety currently on the political primary threads.

Jim