problems with mobile computer

Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Mon Feb 18 18:11:30 UTC 2008

Am Montag, den 18.02.2008, 18:32 +0100 schrieb Daniel Rindt:
> Am Donnerstag, den 14.02.2008, 22:32 +0100 schrieb Daniel Rindt:
> > i dont know what to do and how to solve the issues. in hope that
> > someone
> > can please help me or get a suggestion what i can do...
> no one had a solution or idea for me?

Didn't understand clearly your long post. Seems a quite new model. Did
you google? http://www.google.com/search?q=samsung+r60+plus+linux there
can you see some kernel compilation options. Anyway, try adding "noacpi"
on the kernel line in grub for the acpi problem. About the keyboard, no
idea. Maybe you can find something on your bios to change to legacy
support. What bout using xev to setkeycodes? xmodmap?

Best regards...
Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
otbits.blogspot.com / counter.li.org: #367962