A sound problem one more time.- THE SOLUTION AT LAST (PLEASE NOTE)

Mark C. Allman mcallman at allmanpc.com
Mon Feb 18 18:27:53 UTC 2008

As I said before:
> > For pulseaudio:
> >     The only PulseAudio package I have installed is
> >     pulseaudio-libs-0.9.8-5.fc8.

This is the only pulseaudio package on my system.  I don't know how else
to say there isn't anything else installed.  The problem is not pulseaudio,
unless the uninstall of every other pulseaudio package left something behind.
At this point I'm open to just about any idea! ;=]

-- Mark C. Allman, PMP
-- Allman Professional Consulting, Inc.
-- www.allmanpc.com, 617-947-4263

BusinessMsg -- the secure, managed, J2EE/AJAX Enterprise IM/IC solution