Cups Error-Solved

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Feb 19 18:52:22 UTC 2008

Jim wrote:

> The problem was "bluez-utils-cups" wasn't installed.
> It would be so nice if when a error occurred that if a rpm package
> wasn't installed it would tell you what rpm has be installed.
> I know I'm a bad boy for not telling you I was trying to setup a
> Bluetooth Printer.

Hum, I just came into possession of a printer which I believe does BT,
how did that work for you? Would save me running USB cables, although I
guess I could stick a power hub next to the two printers and (maybe) run
both, since they don't run at the same time. I have way too many
printers. :-(

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>