Best solution for mail server?

Henning Larsen hennlar at start.no
Wed Feb 20 12:12:56 UTC 2008

Sorry for replying to my own mail

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 10:50 +0100, I wrote:

> I have an old fedora-box which are about to die.
> On that box i use fetchmail to get mail for several local users from
> several mailservers on the outside net.
>
> Now I am going to migrate to a new server, and wonder what tools is best
> to use.
> I would like a graphical tool to add remove/mail accounts and other
> configuring. Today I use webmin, but that's not even part of Fedora.
not really necessary to have graphical tools.

> So, what tools would you kind folks recommend?

I have migrated ok. I still have one question, I have .fetchmailrc for
all users in /root, and get the message that fetchmail should not be run
as root. Where should I put .fetchmailrc and how should I start it, from
rc.local? or as a service.

please help me out :)

Henning Larsen