mysterious process scsi_eh_5

Dave Burns tburns at hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 21 21:53:23 UTC 2008

Thanks for catching me that fish, but tomorrow I'll be hungry again.

So [...] usually means kernel thread. And if I see that and want to know
more about it, what documentation would I start looking at? If you hadn't
just told me what scsi_eh_5 was, where would I look for a clue? Is there a
good google search that would have told me this?
Thanks,
Dave