Contacting Evolution Developers one off - CalDAV support

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at COMCEN.COM.AU
Fri Feb 22 00:30:45 UTC 2008

I don't want to have to subscribe to a mailing list just for this, but
I'm wondering how to contact someone from the Evolution development
team?

I have only one question: Does Evolution actually support CalDAV or is
it only reading files directly from the web?

I just read that it offers full CalDAV support (according to the
Evolution manual), yet every CalDAV server I've checked doesn't offer
direct access through Evolution. Which RFC is it using? Or is it simply
offering access to the calendar from a static location (if this is the
case, then this should be noted so people don't have to go through what
I have trying to make something work that never will)?

Considering I've been tearing my hair out for over a week on this, if I
can finally come to an understanding of how Evolution works I might be
able to move forward- finally!