Archive Search

max bianco maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:59:38 UTC 2008

Is there anyway to search the archives by subject line or keywords? I am
looking for info on setting up a Verizon Broadband card on a  laptop running
F8. Modems seem to be the bane of my existence lately. Anyway i do not see a
way to search by subject ( i hope i am just blind because scrolling through
the lists would take forever) my first idea was to download the zipped files
and then just search with grep but that would that takes time and i am no
master grepper and of course i needed this done yesterday. Ideas??

Thanks,

Max