What/where is default route set?

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Fri Feb 29 22:50:02 UTC 2008

I guess that you want to check out /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

or replace eth0 with the one you want.

Look for the the line that says:

GATEWAY=some.ip.addy

if not there add it save and restart you network: service network restart.

A netstat -rn should show you default route if it caught that.

/ASD.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly.dharshi at telus.net