Java Solution

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Fri Jan 4 11:33:47 UTC 2008

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   cheez and crackers -- i go offline for a couple days and a food
> fight breaks out.  you kids.

It makes no difference if you stay off line for awhile. When you come
back the situation is the same.
The best policy is to just offer corrections and alternatives. Narrowing
down individuals usually does little good.

What I observed is that most of the problems people had when I joined
the list are well known on cure and prevention. The questions now are
more specialized so the listers have contributed to helping those who
faced previous challenges.

The food fight continues?

Jim

--
If life is a stage, I want some better lighting.