Bouncing closer to a solution?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Jan 9 03:33:18 UTC 2008

Simon Slater wrote:

> 	Thanks to everyone who advised me last year. I've been working on those
> workarounds (slowly).  Still, I'm someone who always asks "Why is it
> so?"  Does this extra info help identify where the block is?  If it is
> me, how do I clear the blockage?

Looking at your incoming message the following headers can be seen:

  vfep05

I believe vfep05 is really vfep05.mfe.bur.connect.com.au and has address
210.8.230.163.

So, while you are not running BitDefender (and I'd be surprised if you did
since you'd have to buy it and I think you'd know if you did that) it is
your ISP that is running it.

Good luck....