[OT] postfix and multiple domains help

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Fri Jan 18 14:51:11 UTC 2008

John Summerfield wrote:
> Mark Haney wrote:
>
>> Ah.  I stand corrected.  I do apologize for the misunderstanding.
>> It's the weather here (I'm in NC) it's thrown me off. :)
>
> Want some of ours? 42 yesterday. That's Celcius, not them old-fashioned
> F things.

42 Celsius?  It was over 100F yesterday?  Crap.  We didn't hit 42 in
either temperature scale yesterday.  Got about 5 inches of global
warming too.  My kids loved sledding in it.  First time in over a year.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support