HELP: External 250G USB screwed with GParted

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jan 21 08:16:00 UTC 2008

Craig White wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 16:02 +1030, Tim wrote:
>
>> Do you realise how stupid it is to even ask that?  How many hundreds of
>> brands may be available for purchase?  How many different brands in
>> different places that aren't available at the other places?  How many
>> that are fine, but aren't mentioned by someone, so people won't buy
>> them?  How many of the same product are sold by different labels?  How
>> many of different products are sold under the same label?
>>
> ----
> I was hoping that you could name just one commercially available USB
> cable that was not usable for USB 2.0
>
> Craig

Somehow I can't imagine how unimportant that question is....  But, if
you want me to pick you up a few of them from the cheap computer swap
shops here in Taipei I'll get a few and send them to you.  While I'm at
it, I'll even get you some cheap CDs or DVDs that produce coasters 5-10%
of the time.

--
A mind is a wonderful thing to waste.