Good bye

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 23:42:46 UTC 2008

> But that has nothing to do with my point about enabling the user to
> install additional software which is why I have an operating system in
> the first place.

Everyone here knows the deal with Fedora. They don't promote non OSS
software for partly legal and (in my opinion, might be wrong) partly
philosophical reasons against closed source. Most people here probably
also know you insist of bringing this up in one guise or another every
now and then and I don't expect us to get any further this time, so
please people don't bait him this time... Time you move on from this
gripe (perhaps to Ubuntu yourself ;))

Chris