Re: NFS versus the firewall

Tim:
>> Something has bugged me for ages about trying to use NFS between
>> machines on the LAN.

Charles Curley:
> http://www.charlescurley.com/nfs.html

I'll have a bash at that a bit later, but the question still stands
about what's the point of the NFS checkmark in the firewall
configurator, if it can't actually do the trick?  They might as well
have named it "waste your time."

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386