Re: RPMFusion - what is going on?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
I know I'm not on the right mailing list, but if anybody has some info
please share it.

Is there a schedule? What is the plan? 1st quater of 2008? 4th quater? 2009?

This isn't how a new project starts. It will be done when contributors involved get the time to do the work involved. If you want it to be done faster, you can volunteer.

http://rpmfusion.org/ToDoList

Rahul