Happy New Year and need recommendation to receive podcast

BB Cao pearlsmm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 15:57:09 UTC 2008

Thanks a lot! This message is very useful to me, which is opposite to others which are just funny. Thanks again Abhishek!

Abhishek Rane <abhishekrane at gmail.com> wrote: BB Cao wrote:
> Dear Community,
>
> I'd like to listen to/watch some podcast programs, any body could
> recommend any program like iTunes? It doesn't have to support any
> hardware stuff like iPod b/c I don't have one. :-( Thanks in advance.
>
> Best,
> BQ

> Search.

Try Amarok the best player around(better than WMP11 really try it! ) or
Rhythmbox is good too its the iTunes of linux ! AFAIK Rhythmbox has a
good podcast feature too.!
and Happy New Year to you too !!!