Re: Disk encryption and installing new versions of Fedora

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:

> It is not targeted for a specific release yet. The category listed at
> the end of the wiki would denote a specific release if it was targeted.
>
> Rahul

OK Rahul

>From the references it would seem that the basic ideas are listed but
if this is not targeted for a specific release then I guess it is not
regarded as urgent for implementation? Or is it that there is not enough
manpower available to work in this I wonder?

It would be really nice to have this moved forward especially since in the
UK there have been a number of high profile public losses of sensitive data
which in some cases have been due to laptops being stolen.