NetworkManager vs WEP - again

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 1 21:20:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-01 at 10:19 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net> writes:
> > How do you put in your key. You get three choices. Depending on your
> > key I would use the ASCII choice or the hex choice.
>
> I used hex.  I tried the 128 bit passphrase one also.
It just occurs to me from what you said in your first message yo must be
running both the network, NetworkManager and NetworkManagerDispatcher.
Stop running network by executing:
service network stop

and see if things improve. If they do then you can stop network
permenantly by executing: chkconfig network off

Lawrence Radiation Laboratory keeps all its data in an old gray trunk.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net