Re: amarok-backtraces to amarok-backtraces@lists.sf.net

Rick Stevens wrote:
On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 08:28 +0900, John Summerfield wrote:
amorak seems a little fragile, but has this cool feature such that it reports them to amarok-backtraces lists sf net

Unfortunately, amarok-backtraces lists sf net declines them when I send them, and I don't understand why. Here is the message I get:

<amarok-backtraces lists sf net>: host mail.sourceforge.net[66.35.250.206]