Re: lite-scribe question.

Ric Moore wrote:

Among the things I wonder about, I wonder how they can sell a cartridge
without noting the amount of fluid the cartridge contains? It would be
nice for costing purposes.  A damn can of frozen orange juice has to
list the amount of it's contents. Why not an ink cartridge?? :) Ric

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&c2coff=1&safe=active&q=%22hp+38%22+capacity&btnG=Search

--

Cheers
John