Re: how to jigdo download a fedora 8 re-spin in one easy step?

Tim wrote:
On Sun, 2007-12-30 at 10:40 -0500, David Boles wrote:
These re-spin isos are only really needed for fresh installs. The only
difference between the original Fedora 8 release DVD(s) and the
FedoraUnity re-spin DVD(s) is the updated packages as of Dec 18, 2007.

Having watched the FC8 buzz on this list over the last few weeks, I'd
have thought that some sort of respinwould have been good just to get
past the installation showstoppers that some have experienced.  Whether
that be a whole installation, or just an installer startup respin.

I'm not sure I have made the announcement in all the correct locations:

http://fedoraunity.org/news-archives/fedora-8-re-spin-released

http://kanarip.blogspot.com/2007/12/fedora-8-re-spin-released.html (which ends up on mugshot.org and digg and planet.fedoraproject.org)

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2007-December/msg00044.html

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2007-December/msg00008.html