Email delivery

Question, where is it configured (in FC6) with sendmail/procmail that mail is delivered to /var/spool/mail/<user>?

I see in the sendmail.cf that the mqueue is configured, but I use the m4 and there's nothing that says where mail is delivered. I figured at first it was a procmail configuration, but all it does (with my setup) is send it to spamassassin. I'm thinking the sendmail m4 line:

FEATURE(local_procmail, `', `procmail -t -Y -a $h -d $u')dnl

is setting the delivery location from the parameter $h and the user from $u?