Re: Disk encryption and installing new versions of Fedora

On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 17:48 -0800, Mr.Scrooge wrote:
> Are that many people really that careless with their laptops?

You do have to wonder about that.

Having spent a whacking great amount of money buying mine, recently, if
I were to take it somewhere I wouldn't be letting it out of my sight.
Losing *it* would concern me more than anything that might be on it.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.