lite-scribe question.

Styma, Robert E (Robert) stymar at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Jan 3 14:41:14 UTC 2008

> OK this is hell and gone from any relevance to the original subject or
> the list in general, but I can't resist pointing out that both sides
> would take serious offense at calling anyone a liberal who
> votes in line
> with the current administration.

I missed part of this discussion, early replies talked about
printing labels and sticking them on the normal way.  While I
choose not to pay extra for the lite-scribe enabled blank CD's,
I am curious if anyone has found a way to make use of the
lite-scribe feature on the CD burners which support this.

Bob S.