Re: Custom F8 kernal and ath5k

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 10:29 -0500, Greg Sieranski wrote:
> David G. Mackay wrote:
> Thanks!!!! My wireless is now finally working :). Not to be a pain but
> at home I use WPA2 Personal as my encryption. Is there anyway to
> configure the wireless for wpa w/out using NetworkManager?

Under F7 I was able to use NM and wpa supplicant to connect to several
networks using wpa-psk.  I haven't tried it under F8, but I just
installed a D-Link wireless N router at my daughter's house using wpa2
personal.  I'll take my laptop over and try it, but it'll probably be
tomorrow before I can report on the results.

Dave