Re: how to jigdo download a fedora 8 re-spin in one easy step?

Karl Larsen said the following on 12/26/2007 12:03 PM Pacific Time:
Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:

All we need now is someone to author the cookbook and someone to
contribute the first recipe.

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Fedora_Cookbook

This is great. I've been meaning to blog about the same steps as I encountered some of the same issues.

Karl?

i must kill you now.  :-)
I know nothing really about the cookbook or how to run a wiki. But here lies an interesting possibility. If rday can be given assess to the wiki pages then something good might happen.

Why not create a jigdo HOWTO page on the *Fedora* wiki where people searching for Fedora content are more likely to find it?

John