Re: RFC: Fedora Xfce Spin

Frank Murphy wrote:

Being a somewhta newbie!!

How do I get around:
 livecd-creator --config livecd-fedora-8-xfce.ks
Using label fedora-8-xfce-200801031921
Error creating Live CD : SELinux requested but not enabled on host system

I uninstalled selinux, how can I get around this. If I re-install seliux, still won't know how to enable it

SELinux is enabled in the live cd kickstart file but not on your system and live cd creator would complain since this would result in incorrect SELinux labels in the generated image. Either you can install SELinux and enable it on your system or disable it in the kickstart file.

If you would like to disable SELinux in the file, edit the file and after % include line, add

selinux --disabled

That should work.

Rahul