RFC: Fedora Xfce Spin

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 3 19:46:49 UTC 2008

Frank Murphy wrote:

> Being a somewhta newbie!!
>
> How do I get around:
>  livecd-creator --config livecd-fedora-8-xfce.ks
> Using label fedora-8-xfce-200801031921
> Error creating Live CD : SELinux requested but not enabled on host system
>
> I uninstalled selinux, how can I get around this. If I re-install
> seliux, still won't know how to enable it

SELinux is enabled in the live cd kickstart file but not on your system
and live cd creator would complain since this would result in incorrect
SELinux labels in the generated image.  Either you can install SELinux
and enable it on your system or disable it in the kickstart file.

If you would like to disable SELinux in the file, edit the file and
after % include line, add

selinux --disabled

That should work.

Rahul