close to a wireless connection newbie

Jan Brosius jan.brosius at skynet.be
Thu Jan 3 21:55:48 UTC 2008

Hello,

I think that I am close to a wireless connection with my laptop.
Here is the information.
I work with networkmanager
With System>Administration>Network I have created besides the device
eth0 two other devices for connection to the internet:

1. Device ppp0 of type xDSL : my wired connection to the internet
wherein I have been able to give my password and my username

2. Device wlan of type wireless (mode managed, ssid : auto).
With networkmanager I can connect this device to a wireless network
named WIFI_A6. Everything is detected : DNS etc.
However I need to give to device wlan my username and password (my
internet connection is adsl PPPoE).

Is there any way to give username and password  to device wlan,

Thanks for any help
Jan Brosius