Re: lite-scribe question.

Gene Heskett wrote:
[...]
Yur right Matthew, it is OT. But there is no way in hell I can call that jerk a conservative. He builds a reason to goto war cuz its good for the economy, to hell with the body count. But I fear that here, I'm preaching to the choir anyway.

Bush? he was funded by defense money. They have a good return on their investment.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait