lite-scribe question.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 4 00:08:52 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 06:41 +0900, John Summerfield wrote:
> How would a photo look printed on your Teletype 43?

You need the ascii-art-plugin...  (I just made that up, it's a joke,
don't ask how to get it.)

There are programs that can do that, with some interesting results.  But
the most interesting thing I saw was when I wondered what would happen
when I tried to use mplayer in a text console.  I saw animated ASCII art
of the movie.

And for those with too much time on their sleeve, go Googling for the
ASCII art version of Star Wars on someone's telnet server.  ;-)

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.