Sound configuration needs tweaked

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Fri Jan 4 14:07:52 UTC 2008

I have noticed that for me to get sound, is to go to below menu..

Menu/Sound & Video/Pulse Audio Volume Control

And then to get streams to work, I have to right click on the stream
(while it is trying to play) and move the default to my sound card
instead of my onboard sound.  And the same for output and input devices,
right click on the default sound card and select default.

I then have sound and can hear from the websites and everything else.

So my question, is there something I can configure/remove/add to get the
defaults selected automatically upon login and not ahve to do this every
single time?

I don't remember doing this before I did another install couple days
ago, so am wondering what I had done before to get it to all work.

Any ideas?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY