MP3 Players

Adalbert Prokop adalbert.prokop at gmx.de
Fri Jan 4 21:42:22 UTC 2008

Mr.Scrooge wrote on Friday 04 January 2008:

> I don't know why i didn't start here to begin with! Anyway I am looking
> for an MP3 Player that just works with Fedora 8.

I have a flash player PRO² (512MB) and my girlfried has an Archos Player
with 20GB micro hard drive - both were bought 2 years ago. Archos can
manage playlists and copyright castrated WMA files - if you have the
licence and a running MediaPlayer for Windows.

> Any recommendations
> besides the older IPODS?The newer IPODS are a pain in the ass, this I
> know by experience, besides which i object to apple on principle!

You sound like you fixed on an iPod. :) I suppose any player that acts as
an external hard drive will do just fine.

--
bye,
Adalbert

Forest fires cause Smokey Bears.