Re: Custom F8 kernal and ath5k

Greg Sieranski wrote:

The madwifi module loads and I am able to view available networks using networkmanager I am just not able to connect to any whether they are open or use wep/wpa. I am trying to exhaust all possible options before I commit to buying and intel wireless card.

Turn off network mangler. Mostly, it's been bad for me. It does not handle two interfaces at all well. I'm using atheros in several systems, all work without network mangler and with madwifi.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait