Re: Decorum needs to be raised.

Ed Greshko wrote:
Leslie Satenstein wrote:
I have been in IT for 40 years, and in that time I learned a lesson or two.

a)  Respect the other person.  He is entitled to different ideas.

b) I was once a beginner with lots to learn, and with only a fixed
number of hours in the day. Respect me if you recognize the fact that I
may not know all the answers. The same applies for your peers.

What do you propose be done with people that claim they know *much* more
than they actually do?

_I_ don't so much what they think they know, but whether people will accept my view when I'm right and they're not!

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait