Re: lite-scribe question.

Ric Moore wrote:

 printed on your Teletype 43?

Ha! I had an NEC SpinWriter that could use a routine to hammer, using
the period (.), out a graphic. BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!!
The printer damn near shook itself off the printer table. I forgot that
I had a carbon ribbon in it and it ate that up during the process. Cloth
ribbons tended to last forever, until you pounded it into submission
with periods doing pictures. :) Ric

I had a pinwriter. At one time I wrote a program to print (propotionally) on it, using the font from my APC's BIOS.

The photos might look, er, interesting when printed on it, but that's not what I expect of my HP printer.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait