Re: prevent yum deleting downloaded updates

yordy wrote:
anybody know how to tell yum do not delete downloaded updates after apply this? In previous versions of Fedora I have to clear my cache manually because yum keep all downloaded updates, but in Fedora 8 yum delete all downloaded updates automatically.

You should set keepcache=1 in /etc/yum.conf

Rahul